Top ten benefits of using Beetroot (Chukander) for skin, hair, and health.
(Chukander) is a great vegetable which helps to maintain good cardiovascular health. In this article, we are going to tell you benefits of beetroot (Chukander) and how you can prepare recipes using beetroot. Recipes that will actually improve your health.
Top Ten benefits of beetroot are:
- It reduces the risk of stroke: Heart attack and blood pressure. It contains nitrate gets oxidize on getting mixed with a blood-forming nitric oxide that enlarges blood vessels and increases oxygen in the blood. Consuming beetroot is very good for the healthy heart.
- Best Antioxidant: Its red color helps to reduce LDL which is a bad cholesterol.
- Brain Factor: Improves memory when beetroot is consumed it increases blood flow to the brain and helps to improve brain function and helps in improving memory.
- Best Nutrient Supplier: It Improves body immune system and produces new blood cells.
The nutrients involved in raw Beetroot are:
1. Folic Acid
7. Vitamin C
- Folic Acid: improves tissues growth, Beetroot also improves digestion. Iron content in Beetroot prevents anemia.
- Energy Booster: Drinking 250 ml of Beetroot boosts energy and helps in improving physical activity by stimulating blood vessels and increase oxygen contents in blood, ultimately boosts your energy.
- Weight Management: Beetroot is high in fiber and low calories. It is used for weight loss as Beetroot clears the toxic and excess water from the body and hence reduces fat from the body, resulting in a proper weight management.
- Detoxifies blood: It helps in removing toxic substances from body helping to reduce pimples causing due to impurities in the blood.
- Reduces Signs of Ageing: It provides healthy skin by cleaning the blood. The antioxidants present in it helps reduce early signs of aging. It provides a fair and glowing skin.
- Fight Dandruff: As the Beetroot properties help in proper blood flow in the body and brain hair, improving the skin also, the skin of the scalp. The nutrients in Beetroot helps to regenerate new tissues and reducing dry dandruff and dryness in the scalp as the Beetroot contains protein, phosphorus, potassium and essential vitamins helping in blood flow to the scalp.
- Healthier Hair: Carbohydrates in beetroot helps in providing thickness and shine to the hair.
Now that you have understood the top 10 benefits of beetroot, let me give you a quick and easy recipe which is very healthy and beneficial for your health.
Beetroot juice recipe:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Service: 2 servings
- Small red beetroot
- ½ lemon
- 4 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 glass of water
- Wash the vegetable in a running water and pat dry them.
- Peel and cut beetroot into long slices.
- Put the beetroot pieces in the grinder adding the sugar and lemon into it.
- Grind all the ingredient until it turns into a very fine paste.
- Now add water to the paste and stir well until the water turns red.
That’s it! Now you are good to go.
Your easy beetroot juice is ready.
Serve the juice with ice or without ice.
Taste: Sweet and refreshing.
Serving Tips: Serve during Breakfast time.