Hello, everyone, this article is all about the best food on this planet.
A healthy diet helps in preventing various types of diseases like heart stroke, diabetes, metabolic syndrome and high blood pressure. It helps to maintain a healthy weight and also helps in proper circulation of blood. The more healthy foods you eat, the better your “good” cholesterol levels will be, helping to prevent disease. This article lists 5 top food this will help you in so many ways that will actually be very beneficial for your maintain a body health.
Now let’s get started with the food which we are the best for our overall health.
- Almond: Almonds most popular among the healthiest food, it contains all the rich in nutritious factors and is extremely healthy. Almond is the edible seed that grows on the tree Prunus dulcis, more commonly called the almond tree. Almond contains fibers, protein, fat, vitamin E, vitamin B2, Manganese, Magnesium, copper, phosphorus. Almond contains antioxidants which help prevent aging and also help to prevent diseases like cancer. Vitamin E contained in almond protects cell damaging. The magnesium and carb control diabetes, magnesium also controls blood pressure. Almond helps to lower the cholesterol level keeping the heart healthy and preventing heart strokes. almond controls hunger and helps maintain a healthy body weight.
- Broccoli: Increased consumption of broccoli reduces the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, hair related problems, weight management problems and low energy. It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium, iron, niacin, and selenium. Broccoli helps fighting cancer, improves bone health, help reduce aging helps provide the youthful look, improves digestive system, high protein content in broccoli helps maintain a healthy body and heals muscle weakness.
- Amla: The Indian gooseberry, Amla. It has been a common ingredient in the ancient Indian medicinal practice of Ayurveda. It is the best source of Vitamin C and also contains iron, antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, magnesium, calcium, etc. Amla helps in curing sour throat, reduces heart disease, boosts Immunity, Improves eyesight, strengthens bone, make skin glow, cools the body, reduces the risk of cancer, increases hair growth and so much more.
- Oats: Oats are an excellent source of manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, copper, biotin, vitamin B1, magnesium, dietary fiber, chromium, zinc, and protein. Oats are considered world’s healthiest food. It is a great source of energy, very beneficial to boost energy helps you work smoothly in spite of a hectic work schedule as it boosts the energy level if consumed in your breakfast. Oats lower cholesterol level, improves blood sugar control, Keeps tummy full and helps in maintaining weight balance, improves skin and relieves constipation.
- Apple: Apples may help reduce the risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. Apples are one of the healthiest fruit. They are high in fiber and vitamin C, iron, sodium, and very low in calories and no fat or cholesterol.
Apples are the best fruit to keep a body healthy. Apple helps provide healthy and white teeth, avoids Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, prevents diabetes, healthy heart, prevents diarrhea, avoids constipation, boost the immune system, control weight, detoxifies the liver.